Polar Design Studio provides Greenhouse Gases (GHG) management, Carbon Accounting, Sustainability, Carbon offset project development, Environmental Compliance and Renewable Energy Project development services . Our GHG Management Services include Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Scope 1, 2 and 3 Carbon Accounting services to businesses and entities for their products, and services. We help companies and entities determine their verifiable GHG Scope-1 direct, Scope-2 indirect and Scope-3 beyond value chain emissions of cradle-to-Gate, gate-to-gate, gate-to-grave emissions for their baseline carbon footprint using our CtG-LCSM model approach. We perform Carbon Risks and Opportunities matrices of your businesses for incorporating into company’s Enterprise Risk Management based on plausible carbon price scenarios. There is a strong possibility that Carbon Border Adjustment tax may be introduced impacting high carbon intensity imports to countries where carbon tax has already in place such as EU (CBAM), Canada and new carbon tax potential developed economies such as USA if COP-26 negotiation fails on raising NDC ambitions for 1.5C Climate Change Goal. We can help you develop carbon risk scenarios for businesses transitioning to low risk carbon net-zero path without losing the competitive edge.
We use Science-Based-Target Initiative (SBTi) Target Validation Protocol to set your value chain Scope 1, 2 and 3 baseline and use SBTi Corporate Net-Zero Standard for setting the 5-year progressive near-term targets to traverse the path to the ultimate log-term carbon net zero goal by 2050. We can help your company setting SBTi target commitment letter, achieving target validation and apply your sector specific Net-Zero Standard Criteria for pathways to Net-Zero consistent with UN SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals).
We can also walk you though the process of setting TCFD (Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures) for your business, perform Risk and Opportunity Analysis using TCFD Guidance on Scenario Analysis for transitional and physical risks including scenarios outcomes and pathways. We can also help your business setting for up-coming International Sustainability Standards Board Climate-related Financial Disclosure Standard.
We can transition Excel spread-sheet based carbon accounting system into robust company wide Custom-built web-cloud based GHG Management Information System (GHGMIS) tailored to site specific needs of your facilities from local to global levels.
We offer an edge in hands-on experience Developing Carbon Offset Projects using Climate Registry, Gold Standard, IPCC CDM, ISO-14064, and other Carbon Cap and Trade based Protocols which will dove-tail into your carbon reduction goals.
We provide Environmental Compliance, Renewable Energy Project Development and Sustainability (ESG) services to customers across USA, Canada, and the Middle East. Our services are highly efficient, economical, competitive and prompt to your needs. We provide most of our services virtually, and we are available for any site visit if required. Our cutting edge “Cloud technology based EMIS out-sourcing-Services” bring on-demand Environmental and GHG expertise to your door-step on as needed basis, matching your company work style and customized needs.
Polar Design Studio areas of services include:
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Scope 1, 2 and 3 Carbon Accounting using WRI/CDP GHG Protocols
- Carbon Risks and Opportunities, Enterprise Risk Management TCFD and ISSB protocols
- Carbon tax risk analysis for your high carbon intensity export to Carbon Tax countries (EU CBAM, Canada)
- Setting Carbon Net-Zero Goal 2050 using Science-Based-Target Initiative (SBTi) Protocol and standard
- Custom-built web-cloud based Environmental Information Management System
- Develop Carbon Offset Projects using TCR, IPCC CDM, Gold Standard, ISO-14064 and regional/country Protocols
- Help maintaining facility Environmental Compliance
- Renewable Energy Project Development (PV solar, green hydrogen, EV charging, AD Bio-digestor, TSE diesel offset)
- Sustainability (ESG) and SDGs Services (ESG, ASI & CoC responsible metal, ISO-14001, ISO-45001, ISO-50001)
- Cloud technology based EMIS out-sourcing-Services (GHG and carbon Accounting, Environmental compliance, ESG)
For your sustainability and carbon accounting services
Email us at email@example.com, fill contact us form or call us at +1-519-513-2020 today!