Our Areas of Expertise
GHG Management and Carbon Accounting: Facility to corporate level GHG Scope 1, 2 and 3 inventory compilation and reporting following GHG protocols. Scope 3 value chain GHG compilation for all 15 categories using generic and facility specific emissions factors. Company Life Cycle Inventory (cradle-to-gate, gate-to-gate and gate-to-grave) and product carbon footprint, and identifying GHG risks and opportunities. Determining and setting Science-Based Target Initiative (SBTi) road map for the company for 1.5 -2 Degree Centigrade Climate target of becoming carbon neutral by 2050 under various climate financial risk scenarios and opportunities to meet challenges.
Sustainability (ESG/SDS) and Strategy: Develop, implement and manage sustainability (ESG) and responsible product carbon risk-based business strategy. Risk disclosure and reporting using GRI and TCFD protocols. Design, implement and managed EMS (ISO 14001:2015) system, energy management EnMS (ISO-50001) and Health and Safety (ISO-45001:2018) systems.
Environmental Management Information System (EMIS): designing, implementing and managing company’s custom EMIS for multiple facilities spread across globe GHG and toxic emission inventories, waste water using a web-based cloud EMIS platform such as Enviance and Sphera Essential Tech. Developing carbon accounting system for tracking company performance for SBTi targets including carbon offset and renewable energy project impact tracking.
Environmental Regulatory Compliance: preparing, implementing and managing air, water and waste compliance plans/permits for regulatory compliance with air quality, water and waste regulations. Writing environmental permit renewal application packaging and successfully obtaining desired environmental operating permits.
Environmental Dispersion Modeling: Developing strategy, conducting dispersion modeling for air quality compliance, permitting, emergency response using ISCST3.1, AERMOD3.2, DEGADIS2.1, CALPUFF, fate modeling.
EHS Auditing and Assessment: Design, conduct and manage EHS compliance and EHSMS audits & assessments.
Industrial Hygiene: Design, develop and maintain personal monitoring programs including exposure risk assessment, air area and personal monitoring, hazard specific compliance programs and health surveillance.
Industries We Served
- Power Generation Industry: Wind and PV Solar Power, Hydro Power, Coal fired Power Generation, Natural Gas Fired Combined Cycle plants, Power transmission and Distribution
- Natural Gas Supply and Distribution
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Industry: Extraction, Purification, Liquefaction, Ship Loading
- Petrochemical Industry: Olefins, ethylene, poly vinyl chloride monomer, Butene-1, polypropylene, styrene plants
- Metallurgical Industry: Aluminum Smelters, Alumina Refinery, and Rolling Mills and Bauxite mining
- Renewable Energy: AD Bio-digesters for heat and electric power energy, Grid-ties and off-grid Industrial, Commercial and Residential PV and hot water solar units, Waste-to-Energy captive power
- Carbon Offset and UNFCCC CDM Projects: Manure and Industrial effluent based AD bio-digesters (CDM & California Gold standard), Energy Efficiency (CFL), Industrial & Commercial Solar Water PoA CDM, Run-of-River CDM, Waste-heat Energy CDM, Bio-mass CDM, Small-scale Bio-digester CDM, Solar Cooker CDM