Environmental Management Information System (EMIS) Building Services
Polar Design Studio, using a cloud based EMIS platform, can build an EMIS System for your organization that will meet your environmental compliance and GHG management needs with a low capital investment, rapid implementation cycle, low IT resource burden, and a seamless interface among various EH&S systems. An EMIS system will serve the complexities of your regional and global operations, such as collecting information from different data sources, using multiple emissions calculations factors, methods, and conforming to reporting protocols and standards. Our approach to building an EMIS for your needs, meeting your organization management culture, processes and emerging environmental and GHG management risk.
- Client needs analysis to propose a system design meeting their expectations;
- Develop EMIS business case for clients;
- Develop a conceptual design of the system;
- EMIS system full deployment including technical processes and staff training;
- Review client existing EMIS system, advise, develop and implement enhancements for emerging needs;
- Design and implement additional permit compliance needs in an existing EMIS such as TRI or NPRI, Title V emission inventory, NPDES DMR;
- Expand EMIS for GHG management: US EPA GHG Program, Environment Canada and Provincial GHG reporting, CDP Scope 1&2 reporting;
- Provide ongoing technical support to clients for maintaining their EMIS system;
- Provide to clients pre-configured EMIS modules for emission inventory, TRI, DMR, waste management, GHG management to minimize deployment period and seamlessly integrate the modules
We have extensive experience in GHG management, GHG-MIS and renewable project development. Our low work-hour rate and maximize use of electronic media make us of the most cost-effective GHG accounting services provider, renewable energy and carbon offset project developers.