Environmental Management Information System (EMIS) Building Services
Polar Design Studio, using a cloud based EMIS platform, can build an EMIS System for your organization that will meet your environmental compliance and GHG management needs with a low capital investment, rapid implementation cycle, low IT resource burden, and a seamless interface among various EH&S systems. An EMIS system will serve the complexities of your regional and global operations, such as collecting information from different data sources, using multiple emissions calculations factors, methods, and conforming to reporting protocols and standards. Our approach to building an EMIS for your needs, meeting your organization management culture, processes and emerging environmental and GHG management risk.
- Client needs analysis to propose a system design meeting their expectations;
- Develop EMIS business case for clients;
- Develop a conceptual design of the system;
- EMIS system full deployment including technical processes and staff training;
- Review client existing EMIS system, advise, develop and implement enhancements for emerging needs;
- Design and implement additional permit compliance needs in an existing EMIS such as TRI or NPRI, Title V emission inventory, NPDES DMR;
- Expand EMIS for GHG management: US EPA GHG Program, Environment Canada and Provincial GHG reporting, CDP Scope 1&2 reporting;
- Provide ongoing technical support to clients for maintaining their EMIS system;
- Provide to clients pre-configured EMIS modules for emission inventory, TRI, DMR, waste management, GHG management to minimize deployment period and seamlessly integrate the modules
Greenhouse Gas Management Services
Are you looking for cost effective services for accurate compiling and tracking of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions of your facilities, we can help you with our highly flexible and tailored to your needs approach. We can facilitate accurate compiling and tracking of GHG emissions meeting the Ontario GHG Quantification, Reporting and Verification Regulation O.Reg. 143/16, Environmental Canada GHG Reporting Rule, US EPA GHG Reporting Program (GHGRP) and The Climate Registry (TCR) protocol for Scope 1 and Scope 2 GHG emissions. We can assist with defining GHG boundaries, compiling GHG source inventory, performing GHG emission calculations, for sources exceeding 10,000 or/and 25,000 metric tons thresholds, and selecting the best baseline year for GHG emission cap.
If you are pleased with the quality, technical capability and cost effectiveness of our GHG inventory services, we can offer you our next level of services of developing your company specific comprehensive internet based GHG management information system (GHG-MIS) on a highly robust, flexible and reputable software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform. This will alleviate the burden of collecting data and compiling GHG every year on hundreds of Excel spread sheets which are difficult to maintain and that can break. With GHG-MIS while data is entered and automatically loaded at different facilities located in numerous states, Provinces and countries, the internet based GHG-MIS accurately compiles and tracks all GHG emissions centrally and generating customized reports in regulatory reporting formats conforming to different reporting protocols such the Canadian Federal and Provincial reporting, US EPA eGGRT reporting, TCR, CDP, etc.
Carbon Offset Project Development Services
We can take you a step further in your GHG emission reduction goals by developing and investing in carbon offset projects such as Coal Mine Methane, Forest, Grassland, Urban Forest, Renewable Solar and Wind Power, Live Stock, Nitrogen Management, Organic Waste Composting, Organic Waste Digestion (Biodigester CHP), Nitric Acid Production, and Ozone Depleting Substances within Western Climate Initiative (WCI) provinces in Canada and states in USA.
We have extensive experience in GHG management, GHG-MIS and renewable project development. Our low work-hour rate and maximize use of electronic media make us of the most cost-effective GHG accounting services provider, renewable energy and carbon offset project developers.